View Single Post
Old 04-27-2020, 11:59 PM   #4004 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtec to vvel View Post
So I know about "happy wife = happy life", but here's also another trick I learned early on:

Ask for forgiveness, not permission. But, be prepared to get an earful of nagging, maybe a few punches depending on the severity, and possibly no "fun time" for a few days, maybe a few weeks.

I've always wanted a Shiba Inu and for about 5 years, I kept asking and asking, but got the usual "after this or after that". One day, I found the perfect puppy and brought him home. I got in so much trouble with the wifey, but she couldn't resist the puppy. I still had to sleep on the couch, while he got to sleep on the bed. And now, I am in the market for a female Shiba Inu
First wifey. I told myself that when I make top rate at the power plant. That I would get a new truck. She told me that I had to wait a year or two. So wifey wanted a new Grand Cherokee. We go shopping around and find what she wants. Sitting in the salesman's office. Doing the paperwork. I was looking at a sales brochure that had a PowerWagon on the front. They just finished up with her paperwork. She's ready to drive her new Jeep home. "I said not so fast. It's my turn. You got new Jeep. I get new truck". So I ordered my PowerWagon right then. Boy, was she pissed, but couldn't do a thing about it. She knew that I wasn't happy about her buying a new vehicle at that time. Her old Jeep was 4 years old. My old truck was 10 years old. I still have that PowerWagon, and she's dead.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html