View Single Post
Old 04-27-2020, 02:45 PM   #3936 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunk View Post
I was looking at boats on craigslist yesterday. Mentioned to the gf that I want a boat. Her response: Sure... only after you finish your car, clean out the garage, change the stuff on my car like you said (motor mounts, trans mount, brakes), and finish putting up the shelves, then you can get one....only if you can find a place to store it...

I guess no boat for me..
My first wife. I wanted a new motorcycle. She said after we buy a house. bought the house. Then it was after I put a new roof on the house. Then it was after the new windows. Then it was after the new doors. Then it after the deck. Then it was after the new front porch. I basically rebuilt the house. I changed up on her. I built a new shed (for the bike). I then said I'm buying a new bike. She said ok. Came home 2 days later with a new bike. After 17 years of my wanting a new bike and her saying after we get this done. She thought I was kidding. It took her 2 months to go out in the shed to look at the bike.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html