Thread: CoronaVirus
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2020, 10:01 PM   #1577 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by cossie1600 View Post
No one knows what the true rate is, but forget about the mortality rate. If we talk about the infected rate, say even 2% or 3%, that's already a lot of people, especially in the span of two months.

I already told you unemployment is available for contract workers. The only ones that can't are under the table people or illegal immigrants. You still haven't answer my question. Even if we didn't go into lockdown and at the rate of the infection, how many people will lose their job anyway and possibly get sick. I already told you most companies are not going to keep their doors open when employees drop like flies. They don't have big enough pockets to pay for their sick leave or the deductible for STD or LTD. STD and LTD are not full pay either.

I filed unemployment in CT. There are programs to avoid immediate problem. Tons of people already elected rent/mortgage deferrals. The whole idea is to ride this out and hope to go back to work once everything is more controlled.

The study got tore down by many experts. There were many holes in that article, but I will give you one that irks me the most. The test kit used was marketed by a Minnesota company, but it was manufactured and sold by a Chinese company. It had one of the least accurate result of any test on the market. There was also problem with the population not random and people behind it had agendas to push.

https://www.mercurynews.com/2020/04/...ll-an-apology/
That Stanford Study is getting a lot more traction now.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html
Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote