View Single Post
Old 04-07-2020, 11:56 PM   #9749 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
The posts are too easy, so I think I'm going that way. However I do like the Kobalt clip rails I picked up a number of years ago from Lowe's - they are the silver ones on the right side of the drawer. The bottom of the rail is magnetic, which is convenient for mounting, and the clips are just normal ball-type. However, the clips are just a hard plastic, and I feel like over time if they got a lot of use they would probably wear down - should be good for me though.
The post never have enough posts for all the sockets sizes.

The magnet rails collect a lot of metal dust. Grap a socket off of it. And you might get a metal burr stuck in your skin.

The clip rails sometimes won't hold a socket and it falls off.

I'll take a whole clip rail with me under the vehicle if I don't know what sizes I will be using.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html