View Single Post
Old 04-01-2020, 01:40 PM   #8427 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

On the way into work this morning. I took the toll road because I didn't feel like getting stuck behind a tri-axle hauling scrap. Seen 2 state troopers before I got on the toll road. Once on the toll road. Think the slowest I went was 85. Got off the toll road, started down over the hill. Speed limit is 35 on this short section of 4 lane. So I'm booking over the hill. Back up to 85. Look at the bottom of the hill. Ohhhh chit. State trooper. Nail the brakes hard. Got down to about 40. Pass the trooper sitting on the left side of the road. He's looking at me, and I'm looking at him. Thought I was nailed. Think he was set up for the other direction.

Just read that state troopers are limiting their contact with people.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html