Thread: CoronaVirus
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2020, 10:12 PM   #1030 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthArk370Z View Post
I would like to believe that Congress, POTUS, FEMA, et al, will learn from this experience and streamline the process so that there are not so many delays next time ... but I really don't see it happening. The basic framework appears to be there but it needs some tweaking. It will take much wisdom and a willingness to do what is right for The Country to balance citizen vs state vs federal rights and responsibilities during a big emergency. I haven't seen much of either in Washington lately.

You folks in California, the Gulf Coast, NYC, and other places prone to disasters should be marching in the streets (as soon as the quarantine is over) to get this crap straightened out.
The states had a big hand in being under prepared for something like this too. There is enough blame to go around to everyone. From the feds all the way down to the general public.

The preppers are sitting at home laughing their heads off over this. They don't have to go and get anything for the most part. Because they already had it a long time ago. The only things I had to go out for was bacon, eggs, bread,and milk.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html
Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote