View Single Post
Old 03-28-2020, 12:56 PM   #8 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
But there are 2 types of each of those. A stock size and an undersize. I'm finding this out the hard way as it appears I ordered the undersized one by mistake.

I've recently come to find this out when I ordered the one I linked above. It is smaller than my stock pulley and I'm trying to return it. MA Motorsports posted in another thread (think one of their GB threads for it) that the part numbers on the ATI website have not been updated to reflect the stock size wet sump vs dry sump applications. MA has an internal part number for the stock size wet sump application pulley. I don't know if that is something that ATI stocks or MA has to get a group together before a batch is made. I have reached out to MA.
My ATI dampener is a little smaller then my oem dampener. The way I found out was when I installed my belt. The tensioner pulley was in a different location from where I marked it.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html
Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote