View Single Post
Old 03-24-2020, 10:08 AM   #6833 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BettyZ View Post
Some calm, abstemious folks on the south side bum-rushed a family dollar and forced their way into a truck delivering bleach and hand sanitizer.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
I can remember back when the steel mills and coal mines shut down in the early 80's. People were getting robbed of their groceries coming out of the grocery stores. The people robbing didn't want money. Just the food so that they could fed they families. If this last much longer. I see this happening again.

Also from this time period. Guys that lost their jobs. You could see the progression. After losing their jobs. In this order. Sell off the play toys. Boats, then bikes, the second vehicle, guns, and then divorce. I watched this repeat over and over to my friends.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html