View Single Post
Old 03-22-2020, 09:25 PM   #6606 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunk View Post
Yup! Fish boils, sea gulls... all signs of a good bite ahead.
One time and my buddy went to fish Mexican waters... nothing for hours. Decided to head back to San Diego for rock fish. We see a small kelp paddie, we go up to it. Toss a sardine and BAM! It was gone the moment it hit the water. Nonstop yellow tail until we got our limits. I ended up with 5 landed 35lbs being the biggest. I "lost" another 15.

On a party boat out of San Diego we found a school of YFT. Nonstop for 5 hours. YFT mahi mahi skipjack blue fin tuna. The boat had to stop before we entered the harbor for 3 hours. So much fish that the deck hands had their hands full cleaning that many fish.
We was on Lake Powell in Utah. Just a couple of miles down river from Bullfrog. There was this one canyon that we would go to. Park the boat about 30 yards from the face of the canyon wall. With the wall being in the shade. Using anchovies for bait. Cast into the wall. Letting your hook hit the wall and letting it sink for about 30 seconds. Then start to reel it in slowly. Got a fish everytime. My boy has a picture of wifey and me with both our hooks in the mouth of one stripper.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html