Thread: Track Day Chat
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2020, 11:03 PM   #111 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///maestro View Post
I’m not the type of person to jump on the bandwagon of whatever everyone else is buying just because it’s the product that everyone buys. So when I say “I can’t justify...” I don’t mean this in the sense of me being cheap, what I mean is “is this triple-priced product going to provide more for me than the $300 product.” In some cases, you could argue that Z1 or SPC will work just fine (ie. daily driving, weekend driving, etc). If this was the case for me, I would 100% buy z1 over the rest. But after discussions with fellow Z owners and forum members, it seems that SPL is the superior product FOR MY particular use-case (heavy track use).

More expensive doesn’t always mean more better. CSF radiators are perfect examples of this
Well......there is a thread on the CSF and Misashitymoto radiators with their problems.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html
Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote