View Single Post
Old 03-20-2020, 05:15 PM   #3 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

So from the accountant to Advanced Auto. Walked right in like nothing is going. on. Pick up a few things and out the door.

Then to WalMart. Looks like the zombie apocalypse has hit. Chit is picked clean. Eggs, long term foods gone. The only stuff left is the stuff that no one likes. Well WalMart is getting rid of old stock. Ever the stuff that's out of date. When I first parked. There was a small motorhome parked in the lot. After I got what I needed. Went to the checkout. There was 4 people in front of me with carts that was overflowing. They checked out, then me. I followed them out the door. They went to the motorhome. Think they might be going store to store and buying everything up.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html