View Single Post
Old 03-18-2020, 12:24 AM   #6034 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtec to vvel View Post
I've been through major hurricanes in FL, however, I have never seen it this bad in my life in the grocery stores, where even basic everyday items, such as toothpaste and TP, are scarce and the meat cases and freezers being completely empty. It's actually a really eerie sight and feeling, and not even a month ago, all these stores shelfs were packed to the brim. And now, I can't even find peanut butter and jelly, or even cheap frozen pizza, to be available for purchase. (On a side note, whey protein also seems to be scarce also and my workouts feel like somewhat of a waste.) The past week alone, I have spent well over $2000 just in groceries, and that's just on what I could manage to find vs what I need/want.

Based on Zoren370's post, I am really hoping they find a vaccine/cure for this bullsh!t virus, and I really hope pharmaceutical companies put profits aside and see to it that people get the treatment they need.
Just image if a zombie apocalypse happened. If this keeps up for 4 weeks. You'll see mobs.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html