View Single Post
Old 03-17-2020, 07:05 PM   #6004 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
Got the lawn done right before a huge wall of water came in, phew! The rain lasted about 3 minutes lol. What an ordeal though.

Lawnmower has been giving me problems. Got it running with help of a neighbor. Stopped running halfway through the yard. Neighbor offers his mower to me. I promptly run over some wire in a deep clover bed that chews up his blade so bad it is now unbalanced. We get my mower running again and manage to almost finish before running out of gas - left a small sliver by the neighbor's house on the other side and say fuk it, good enough. Time to edge. Edger gets worked so hard the plug fouls. Neighbor pulls a plug from one of his blowers that works. Finish up the yard and blow the leaves minutes before the rain hits. Got everything put away except the blower - still sitting under the back patio cover. Now I'm back at work. About to head to the bar since they'll probably shut em down soon.
Some buddy not taking care of their stuff.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html