View Single Post
Old 03-03-2020, 10:34 AM   #243 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Take this for what it is. I have the OS Giken diff, the Z1 diff cover, MAM diff cooler, and Diff temp gauge. My diff lube capacity almost 3 liters. I do trackdays. You auto-x guys don't spend that much time on the course as the track guys. My observations with the diff temp gauge. It takes about 12 miles on the road to start heating up the diff lube. It will read between 120F to 140F. I can drive on the highway at 80 mph for 4 hrs non stop and the diff temp will be between 250F to 265F. 20 minutes on the track will send the temp over 275F. All of this is with my diff cooler turned off. With the diff cooler on. My diff temps stay under 220F.

My point being about the extra capacity of the Z1 cover. I think you would be fins without it. Now if you do trackdays too. I would get it.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html
Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote