Thread: CoronaVirus
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2020, 11:17 PM   #183 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by cv129 View Post
And one more thing....among the more modern economies, big developed country, I can’t name one ruling body that can violate human rights the way Chinese government can.

Overnight, it can order a stop to an entire city...below things were done in a large scale...
  • All factory shuts down
  • All citizens stay home.
  • Police nailed boards to residential buildings entrances/exits to lock people in.
  • Restricting info outflow. Anybody attempting to report and record the truth disappears. Any recording evidences get erased (except for some IT savvy enough to bypass blockage to post videos to dark webs or western websites)

Don’t even get me started in the mortality rate....the funeral home workers in those heavily hit area are working OT on top of OT cremating dead bodies. There are dead bodies without cause of death being identified simply because there wasn’t enough coroners or time (there’s a newly imposed time limit of like 1.5 hrs from death @ hospital to picked up by funeral home worker).

So with all that said....with the extreme measures and cover up, this thing still blew up in China, so bad that citizens are getting outraged.

I have two little ones, I hope to god things get contained in US. But there’s no cure to virus (unlike bacterial infection). The only way to contain this is to be mindful, considerate and diligent. Under estimating this virus won’t do anybody any good.
To add to China's problems. Why would China quarantine 800 million people. Their population is 1.4 billion. That's over half being quarantined.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html
Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote