View Single Post
Old 02-26-2020, 11:35 AM   #29 (permalink)
Hotrodz
Premium Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370z Nismo
Hotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 16nz34 View Post
Going with Fortune Auto 510's, true setup. Hyperco springs 14K front, 10K rear...my 2016 370Z is a full on track car and I have zero worries of failure. This baby has already been to WGI, VIR, LRP and many others and each have curbs that would rattle your fillings loose...no problems.
I don't know if you are running any aero or not as I have a 5" front splitter and a APR gt300 rear wing. I had my FA coilovers rebuilt to 510 with Hyperco 800lbs front and 350 rear springs. I still think your rear springs are too stiff. The should be closer to 7k. You find them to be more compliant going over curbing and bumpy tracks. You may struggle with oversteer if your rear springs are over sprung.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Fast Intentions TT Installed and Tuned by Seb at SpecialtyZ 610whp 560tq:|Fast Intentions 3" TT-TDX|SpecialtyZ/Fast Intentions 72 Row Oil Cooler|SZ 6 Puck Clutch & Flywheel|3GsCustoms|Z1|Wavetrac|Hotchkis|Whiteline |Blitz|Fortune Auto 500|Fujimura|SPL|H&R|TK|TWM|RPM Rollbar|Sparco|Next Level Performance|TrackSpec|AeroFlow Dynamics|Pioneer|
Hotrodz is offline   Reply With Quote