Thread: CoronaVirus
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2020, 08:24 PM   #45 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy

World stock markets are selling off like I thought they would. Nothing is being shipped. The ships are sitting in ports and outside of them. There is no one to load and off load them. Food is spoiling on the docks and on the ships.

When the virus takes hold in this country. It will rip through the homeless fast. You will see the dead in the streets. California will get hit hard.

I ordered some long term emergency food from My Patriot Supply on the 14th. I got an e-mail from them.

"We want to thank you again for your recent order and give you an update on its status. We understand good communication is important to you.

My Patriot Supply continues to experience 10x normal demand for our preparedness products. This continues to cause a shipping delay for approximately 70% of orders.

For most orders being delayed, including yours, they’re taking about 7-10 days to ship. Our teams across our multiple warehouses are working around the clock to produce, pack, and ship our shelf-stable food products as quickly as possible.

In a small handful of cases, orders may take up to 14 days before shipping. We apologize for this delay and thank you for your patience as we navigate these unprecedented times.

As you probably have heard by now, My Patriot Supply is known for being the industry leader in delivery speed, and we still are. We promise we’re working hard to get back to normal 2-day delivery as quickly as possible."

I've talked to others. And other suppliers are totally sold out

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html
Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote