View Single Post
Old 02-13-2020, 04:47 PM   #4841 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by z-ya-later View Post
I have to disagree about there not being a blind spot issue. I think this may be a relative issue for people depending on height. I am 6'2''. I keep my seat all the way back. My mirror on the driver's side will not go far enough over for me to see what's in the other lane. I absolutely have to look out the window when switching to the left.

A right change is easier but if you are not parallel, if you are are turning into the right lane at an angle, the whole right view is pretty much blocked.
I'm 6'2", I have the seat back about half way on the track for proper arm/leg relationship to the pedals, steering wheel and shifter. A good trackday instructor will correct you bad body driving position.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html
Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote