View Single Post
Old 02-01-2020, 03:15 PM   #2175 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martijn_b View Post
I probably wont make myself popular in this thread, but: where exactly do you guys intend to use these 900hp cars effectively?

If you want to drag race, buy something with 4wd and launch controll (GTR or what not). If you want to use it on race tracks or areas like nurburgring/tail of the dragon, I'm sure 700hp does the trick (lack of driver skill outweighs horsepower). If you want a fast street car for rolling race, there usually isnt much out there on a regular Friday night that's really much faster.

Maybe the VQ is just not the best platform to pursue what you guys want?
You would have to come state side and live here for a while to fully understand. Power corrupts. Never have enough. There are cars on the street running around with over 2,500 hp.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html
Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote