View Single Post
Old 01-17-2020, 12:01 PM   #88 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by cv129 View Post
I think the VR platform has more unknown for RJManufacturing to capitalize on. Time to abandon ship on the VQ. I mean, failing a come-back tour resulting in a loyal customer now publicly crying foul, no hopes and dream to sell on an aging platform, what is there to gain anymore?

This reminds me of Lavar Ball talking Lonzo and BBB way up before the draft, then got real quiet as neither lives up to the hype.

Wonder why the other thread got locked. Neither RJ Manufacturing nor Bullitt logged in the past 24 hrs....

For the more recent members, don’t confuse RJ Manufacturing with the reputable RJM Performance.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html