View Single Post
Old 01-10-2020, 08:17 PM   #8757 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BettyZ View Post
The dog held a higher priority in her life than I did. Last NYE, she's upset she had to leave the dog w a dog sitter. She went everywhere with it. We never hung out w/o it there. It was like she was caring for a special-needs child; it held all of her attention. We slept in different beds bc I wouldn't allow it in my bed. She'd rather sleep w it than w me.

Spoke to some mutual friends about it; general consensus was that unadulterated love you get from a dog was what she expected from her partner, and that doesn't happen in real life. So she prioritized the dog bc that was giving her what she wanted.

This is where I would joke about how I should have told her to get a cat; but this issue would have come up eventually regardless.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Either she needs help. Or she was looking for a way out without being the bad guy in her mind.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html