View Single Post
Old 01-10-2020, 08:45 AM   #35 (permalink)
Hotrodz
Premium Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370z Nismo
Hotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irishrogue View Post
For what it's worth, I went with 9:1 compression on my rebuild and did 685hp 615 tq on 91 octane at 20 lbs of boost. I don't have the low end problem spooler was talking about, I think that's mostly credit to Seb's tuning abilities with the throttle response. From what Seb explained to me the main limiting factor to running higher boost is the intake manifold.
The manifold becomes a problem on low compression high boost builds. Once you go above 24 psi the manifold becomes a factor as well.
Fast Intentions TT Installed and Tuned by Seb at SpecialtyZ 610whp 560tq:|Fast Intentions 3" TT-TDX|SpecialtyZ/Fast Intentions 72 Row Oil Cooler|SZ 6 Puck Clutch & Flywheel|3GsCustoms|Z1|Wavetrac|Hotchkis|Whiteline |Blitz|Fortune Auto 500|Fujimura|SPL|H&R|TK|TWM|RPM Rollbar|Sparco|Next Level Performance|TrackSpec|AeroFlow Dynamics|Pioneer|
Hotrodz is offline   Reply With Quote