View Single Post
Old 01-06-2020, 07:09 AM   #8409 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLarson View Post
The reason I married the woman I did was because prior to it even becoming a relationship, instead of playing the usual dating game which is rife with dishonesty and never expressed expectations, we spoke candidly about what we really wanted in a relationship. We started dating in 2016, were married 1 year and 1 day later in 2017, and continue to have very candid and open communication. I will not say there haven't been any issues, but they are very small issues, and we resolve them logically.

I'd dated other women who were "more" in single areas - more compatible sense of humor, more attractive objectively, more intriguing conversationalists in an area of focus - but none who were such well rounded individuals, with intellect, goals, leadership, and the ability to hold articulate and well-reasoned dialogue on a large variety of topics. It's a tremendous advantage when we do disagree. It's not emotional, just a rational discussion and some sort of agreement or compromise.
My motto. Never go to bed mad. Talk it out before hitting the sheets. Because if you don't. You'll lay there and over think things. Been married to Chris going on 7 years. Never had a fight. Oh, we have our difference of options at times. Then we laugh about it.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html