View Single Post
Old 12-22-2019, 11:42 PM   #9 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deqos View Post
Yeah I saw that, but Idk the grade of the bolt and since rusty said that Nissan sometimes doesn’t put the markings for the grade I’ll never be able to guess it lol. Plus the link he sent and that thread and the one on this one give different torque numbers. Rusty since you’ve done it before do you remember how much torque you put on them ?
Found my notes. The 10mm was 40 ftlbs, and the 12 was 70 ftlbs. The heads have no markings on them to tell what they are. So I went with a spec in the middle. When you reassemble the halves. Take a honing stone with oil and stone the mating surfaces of each half. This will remove any high spots. The o-ring in between the halves. Make sure you put brake assemble lube or brake fluid on it before bolting the halves together.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html
Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote