View Single Post
Old 12-20-2019, 02:04 PM   #1924 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by solidus View Post
Lol! There is no comparison to sitting in your own pit at Jennings
GP and complaining that some butt hole is burning something and 3 minutes later that butthole is you falling out your chair because your tire warmers
are catching fire.
Relating the experience of a friend remarkably similar to present day me.
With tire warmers you either go all out or babysit them anytime they're plugged in.
But I'm with Rusty, I'd rather drop 2k on a set of axles , a triple clutch or a cage with harnesses. Of course if I had everything and 2k was burning a hole in my pocket.......I'd buy an STI 2011.
I've watched 1 motorcycle go up in flames from cheap tire warmers at Mid-Ohio years ago. The way this guys weekend was going. Everyone knew that something bad was going to happen to this guy sooner then later. Murphy had a hard on for this poor guy. Everything that could go wrong, did. I really felt bad for this poor soul.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html
Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote