View Single Post
Old 12-15-2019, 08:30 PM   #4672 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by 280driver View Post
I understand the frustration. I think it’s likely that what Chubbs and others have reported here over the years is or was true at the time. Think back to the episode of “Leno’s Garage” when Jay was speaking to the people that where working on the next Z. That was not a lie or a planned deception. The issue is that Nissan has been in turmoil. I’d bet their plans for the next Z have stopped/started and changed a few times over the last 5 years and that has delayed launch of a Z35. So what people have posted could have been true at that point. No reason to call people liars. The fact no one is talking about the test mule from a few weeks ago doesn’t mean it wasn’t legit. It just means people aren’t talking about it. If you don’t believe it, fine. No reason to make things personal. We are all here because we love Z’s and hope Nissan continues the line with something great.
When did I make it personal? I never did.

I believe Nissan has had plans for the new Z for years. But they have never said anything to lead me to believe it's coming soon. Everything that's been written has been speculation.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html
Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote