View Single Post
Old 12-14-2019, 11:02 PM   #17 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by asht View Post
You need an Acetylene torch to cut the old
Bushes out. If you like refinement don’t do the Diff bushes. If you like the whine of a Hewland race box do it, because it grinds and whines like a rally car . I regret going solid bushes for a daily driver

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What are you trying to do with the torch? Burn the car down? A 2" diameter deep hole saw will cut the old bushing out. Then use a sawzall to cut the outer shell in 2 places. Then knock it out with a muffler tool. Takes me about 3 minutes to remove the old bushing. I've done 3 bushings for other people so far.

I have the SPL solid diff bushing, the Bell diff brace and the SPL sub-frame bushings. I did the diff bushing first. Really, it wasn't that noisy. Even with the solid diff bushing, diff brace, and solid sub-frame bushings. It's not that noticeable.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html
Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote