View Single Post
Old 12-06-2019, 12:11 AM   #11 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by aero-head View Post
That's interesting. I was under the impression that the CSC was new as well, but it looks like you're right - the Nissan parts site lists the same master and slave cylinder part numbers for model years 2009-2020. Same goes for the pilot bushing (which they also replaced during both of the repair attempts) and the flywheel (which they replaced the last time). The pressure plate and friction disc are the only parts I can find in that area that have different part numbers starting in 2018.

As far as installing the older OEM clutch, Nissan previously told me it's not compatible with the newer car. No idea why that would be, but I can ask again. Otherwise I'll see if I can get them to pay for an aftermarket clutch rather than just replacing the CSC again...
What Nissan did was to change vendors and spec'ed a different pressure for the pressure plate and a different friction material for the disc. Everything else is the same.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html
Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote