View Single Post
Old 11-20-2019, 06:59 AM   #3 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLarson View Post
Fortunately, I have concluded my time of civil service. Jury Duty was pretty much everything I'd always heard. Didn't get out until almost 6 pm, 71 potential jurors were interviewed, and it was a case of alleged sexual assault, so they were quite picky with their selections.

One of my close friends had been sexually assaulted in a very similar situation, so I was eventually not selected (thank God). Had it been otherwise, I would have been there until Thursday or Friday.
A lot of times. They will select a jury for a trial. Then the guy will take a plea deal. That has happened to me twice. You have just got done sitting for 4 hr being picked, then the judge says "you can go, see you tomorrow".

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html