View Single Post
Old 11-05-2019, 07:52 PM   #2767 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooler View Post
What do you do when a moron in an Chevy extended cab truck comes up beside you revving his loud exhaust and just being a nuisance for 2 miles? You read the tag and it says, "1FAS53". You help him out and change the name to "1SLO53". LMAO....

Depends on my mood. Sometimes I will play with them. Other times, I just motor along.

Had one the other day. Try playing with me on a section of 4 lane with a big down hill turn. I can go down well over double the speed limit. This idiot was in a cheby impala with a cammed motor. He tried to keep up, but couldn't. I get to the bottom and stopped for the red light in the right lane. He rolls up about 30 seconds later, and says. I thought it was faster.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html

Last edited by Rusty; 11-05-2019 at 07:58 PM.