View Single Post
Old 11-05-2019, 07:49 PM   #5357 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvfreakazoid View Post
It all depends whereby live too. Obviously

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
Finger prints on a blued gun will cause it to rust where the finger print is. The oils in your skin contains acids that will attack blued metal. So it's best to wipe it down after every time you touch it.

I have a S&W M29-M2 44 Mag with 6.5" barrel. Showed it to a friend of mine years ago. We was eating potato chips at the time I showed the gun. After looking at it, putting it back in it's case without wiping it off. I forgot about for a month. Took it out of the case to check it out before I go to the range with it. You could see where the finger prints was, because of the rust spots. Everyplace a rust spot, was a finger print.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html
Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote