View Single Post
Old 10-30-2019, 07:33 PM   #2288 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoiler View Post
Well that is exactly what it is... I do have a sunburn on my neck but my throat is on the slow burn plan from the inside out.

I have already lost all taste sensation. I was told that the taste buds would probably be gone for 6 months or so.

Two problems are next on the horizon. First is my teeth are getting some heavy duty fluoride treatments daily as they are being damaged by the radiation dosage. And then the second and bigger problem is that despite my taste being gone and my throat beginning to seize up, I still have to eat as much as possible to keep my throat muscles moving else I will have to get a feeding tube jammed in me somewhere.

I think they are trying to scare me by weighing me each day when I show up to try to make me keep thinking of that tube jamming plan. And holy fuggo, it’s kinda working...

Enough said about that ..... Now back to the regular programming....
Hang in there buddy! Before you know it. It will all be a memoir.

That feeding tube. Remember, that Zoren could install it anally.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html

Last edited by Rusty; 10-30-2019 at 07:38 PM.