View Single Post
Old 10-08-2019, 10:54 PM   #441 (permalink)
"Z"en
Base Member

Drives: 15 Z, 13 R58, 09 GTR
"Z"en has a spectacular aura about"Z"en has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrBacon View Post
Really hard to tell with it still on the car but it appears to be the same size as the one on the supercharger, definitely larger than 3". I really doubt there's a restriction in my exhaust, but who knows anymore. If I'm making almost 13psi at 7,100 rpm before it starts to fall off (because of either boost leak or belt slip, or both...) I can't even imagine what it would be trying to do if it hit redline at 7,700rpm. What the hell lmao
If your using the Art pipes paired with the E370 (but there are two versions of it, not sure which one your running with but I guess it is the one they designed for forced induction according to your description to the pipe diameters), I don't think there isn't enough free flowing. I'm also running Art pipes but using a true-dual 3" catback exhaust. What's your average exhaust gas temperature under WOT?