View Single Post
Old 10-04-2019, 09:10 PM   #43 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zingston View Post
Rolls of carpet work the best in my experience. I mean, so I've heard.

Oh... and swampy wetlands reclaim 'things' back to nature... ummmm... efficiently.
We have high bridges over a river. Concrete block tied to each leg and over the side. Splash in about 10 seconds. You want about 5ft of slack on the rope. This way the body floats up a little. When a barge tow goes either up or down river. The prop hits the body. Instant fishy food. Ahhhhhhh this is what I heard from some pretty shady mafia type characters around here. We've had some jumpers miss the river and hit the road next to the river. One girl jumped off and just missed 2 guys in a little fishing boat one night. They saved her. Broke her leg when she hit the water.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html
Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote