View Single Post
Old 08-09-2019, 04:13 PM   #1589 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooler View Post
If you can't tell I am very happy with my car. I built the car for me and it has everything I wanted and more. The parts that were used are top notch. You just can't get any better than a Fast Intentions twin turbo kit. The fit and finish is unbelievable. The motor that MA built me is flat out fantastic. Their workmanship is excellent. If they see an issue they let you know about it and get it resolved. This is what I expected and this is what I got. They don't cut corners. I know my build took a while but this is to be expected from a high end shop. It's just the way it is. It takes time to get these types of builds done. No need to shoot the guy handling the phones because it takes a while. That does nothing to get your build completed. It just puts undo stress on everyone. Would I do business with MA again. I sure would, in a heartbeat. I will update the thread from time to time on how everything is going. My car will be driven. It's not gonna sit. I planned for and expect to put 25k miles on this car a year. The tire bill will be killer. LOL Giggles per gallon, here we come.
Damn! That's the most I've seen you type in one post! And it's coherent!

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html
Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote