View Single Post
Old 07-17-2019, 10:06 AM   #71 (permalink)
Jayhovah
Premium Member

Drives: 520whp Fire Breather
Jayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartan 1771 View Post
I have the same catch can, only in red. I got them pretty cheap as well. I went the distance with them and purchased rubber o-rings to seal the top bolt and the dipsticks. I have two cans and spent less then a $1 on these. They help to keep the airtight seal you need. I also used steel wool to help catch the oil vapor. Here are a few pics of them: Nissan 370Z Forum - Spartan 1771's Album: Dual Oil Catch Cans

Just a few suggestions.
Great idea... I bought the same cans but ended up not using them because the dipstick wasn't sealed... (bigger problem for me since my cans get pressurized)
Originally Posted by redondoaveb
You've got a twin turbo sound system, I think you met your audio goals.
Jayhovah is online now   Reply With Quote