View Single Post
Old 06-27-2019, 11:10 PM   #25 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcheng View Post
bought some stuffs from them before and those were fine transactions.

If you notice the company filter out 1-star review, then you might want to consider posting a review on Google.

They cannot remove it but only reply to the reviews.

Surely, I suggest your wordings to be polite and civilized.
This is my review of the Bell brace. Which is on my Bell diff brace thread.

If you have exhaust like FI that are close to the diff. This brace won't fit unless you trim about 1 3/8" on the corner of the brace. The other problem is that the upper mounting hole does not line up with the hole in the sub-frame. It's off by a bolt hole diameter. They say to loosen the diff bolting up to the diff so that you can move the diff around and get the holes to line up. Problem is if you have a solid bushing like SPL. When tightening the diff bolting back down. This will put stress on the bolting that you don't need. If you have the stock rubber bushing. you might get away with it.

The other thing that I noticed. There is weld beads on both sides of the bends of the brace. It looks like when bending the metal to shape. The metal cracked at the bends. So they welded over the cracks to hide them.

Rusty

My thread.

Bell Raceworks Diff Brace Install

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html