View Single Post
Old 06-27-2019, 08:08 AM   #4161 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

I'z up.

Feels like someone beat me up in my sleep. Came home from work yesterday and changed out 2 idle pulleys on the Power Wagon fan belt. The bottom doesn't like to go swimming in deep water. This is the 4th one that I have changed. After that. Got the carpet scrubber out and started shampooing the carpet in the motorhome. One of the renters had spilled something in one area. Have to finish shampooing today after work.

JL, I wish I had some free time. Friday, I have a woman coming in to look at the motorhome. Bill and this brother is staying the night. Saturday, I have a guy coming in to pick up the motorhome. Then off to pick up the rest of my new patio furniture. Then to finish up the raise bed garden, the 5 year retaining wall project, fixing the front porch, finishing up the ceiling replacement in the basement, redoing the bathroom in the basement, redoing the patio block, and a bunch more.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html