View Single Post
Old 06-26-2019, 09:37 PM   #12 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baronsmokes View Post
Took my Grandson to NFL game(night Game) for his 21st Birthday.He is on leave from the Navy.
Also along my son.Son in law and spouses and girlfriend.

Stadium 2 blocks from hotel.We hung out after the game at stadium for a bit.
Local kid from town works for team and he and my son have been friends since childhood.

Girls went to bar across the street.When we got to Bar girls had had quite a bit and headed back to hotel.

I needed cigars so we went up the street to C store.

We are having a smoke in store lot after purchase.

Met nice young couple.Lady had that Adams apple.

After smoking and chatting they left.Asked Grandson if he noticed anything about the woman.He says nonchalantly it was a man.Can't fool a Sailor.

My son in laws head spun like the Exorcist movie.He does not get to the big city much.

As for my self; my current girlfriend and last girlfriend they are bi.For a lot of guys this is their fantasy but is not like you think it is.

I do not know if I have become more open with age or jaded.
All depends on where you live at. Big city, you will see more weird chit. Small town, not so much. Small towns have their own weird chit.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html
Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote