View Single Post
Old 06-18-2019, 07:45 AM   #3548 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtronZ View Post
Got in my car to go to work and the car won't turn over. Radio and whatnot comes on and you can hear the alternator but it never turns on. Tried the fobgina and tried another set of keys that wasn't the issue.

I'm worried that the radio and electronics work which leads me to believe it may not be the battery. Unless there isn't enough battery to start the car. Also the brake is locked and won't depress.

It'll be interesting to push my car out of the one car garage and up a slight incline that way I can jump it...
How can you hear the alternator, when it's not spinning? You might be hearing the fuel pump prime.

How many volts is showing on the gauge?

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html
Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote