View Single Post
Old 06-08-2019, 10:24 PM   #70 (permalink)
NissanTracker
Track Member

Drives: 07' Nismo, 14' Nismo
NissanTracker has a reputation beyond reputeNissanTracker has a reputation beyond reputeNissanTracker has a reputation beyond reputeNissanTracker has a reputation beyond reputeNissanTracker has a reputation beyond reputeNissanTracker has a reputation beyond reputeNissanTracker has a reputation beyond reputeNissanTracker has a reputation beyond reputeNissanTracker has a reputation beyond reputeNissanTracker has a reputation beyond reputeNissanTracker has a reputation beyond repute

I believe I am just going to make my own cables with proper shielded wire. Actual connectors seem to be 15 each. Shielded wire is cheap... Probably be under 100 and properly done.

I suspect extending the driver's side TB across the front engine is causing induced EMI... Same thing with extending the MAFs. Just a pain in the *** dealing with this.

On another note. For us 07/08 HR's, I did notice a couple months back that one of my throttle body TPS adjustment screws was touching the hood when it was closed... Saw red paint on the screw. I was getting a different p code for this... I trimmed a bit more from the hood and it hasn't showed up since. Sucks that we have to hack the hood to fit this for 350z HR's. My poor nismo
NissanTracker is offline   Reply With Quote