View Single Post
Old 06-07-2019, 08:50 AM   #65 (permalink)
NissanTracker
Track Member

Drives: 07' Nismo, 14' Nismo
NissanTracker has a reputation beyond reputeNissanTracker has a reputation beyond reputeNissanTracker has a reputation beyond reputeNissanTracker has a reputation beyond reputeNissanTracker has a reputation beyond reputeNissanTracker has a reputation beyond reputeNissanTracker has a reputation beyond reputeNissanTracker has a reputation beyond reputeNissanTracker has a reputation beyond reputeNissanTracker has a reputation beyond reputeNissanTracker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev_Night View Post

Update: 2 weeks later, and running good with OEM cables. No issues experienced.
So I have been fighting the p0300 and p1239 code since I ever installed the kit(2 years ago). I have an 07 HR nismo and last night the p1239 came back. I even have the update stillen cables. Was this ever resolved? I'm going crazy... still can't figure it out.

I never had a single problem with the z when it was N/A. Low miles and ran like a champ. Installed the charger, and gremlins. I get the p0300 only when it's cold out.... which is strange. the p1239 comes out of no-where. Last time I got this was last year.

I added extra shields at the filters,
Boost leak/ Vacuum leak tested,
installed a catch can
replaced spark plugs
re-tuned countless times for idle.

Thanks
NissanTracker is offline   Reply With Quote