View Single Post
Old 06-03-2019, 10:59 PM   #30 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChopsZ View Post
I've been dealing with a bad knee for around 6 months now. At first it would come and go. That was around a year ago, but for the past 6 months, it's been constant. With me compensating for the knee, it's started effecting my hip, as well as now effecting my right ankle. Getting in and out of the Z is getting somewhat painful, especially when climbing out of the car.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooler View Post
LMAO, I have 2 bad knees. The left one since 1993, ACL surgery to fix it. I have some torn meniscus in it now. My right knee I had a bucket tear on my meniscus and had it scoped in 2009. I had 60% of my meniscus removed and have more torn in it now. Sounds like you need to visit the Orthopedic Dr. to have your issue accessed. I may have to crawl to my Z but I won't be getting rid of it.
Like Spooler. Both knees have bucket flap tears in the meniscus. Right hip replaced at the age of 47. Arthritic in the back. Been through 10 surgeries. Pins in my left foot. Can't pass through an airport without setting off the alarms. Thought my orthro doctor was my PCP for a while. I don't have too many days without pain. I try not let it slow me up.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html
Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote