View Single Post
Old 05-30-2019, 10:27 PM   #3282 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by redondoaveb View Post
I got my Evo R ducts test fit. They fit nice and flush. They'll be pulled back off and painted the body color and mounted with stainless steel black powder coated button head bolts.
You going to use 3" hose for brake cooling? Don't use the orange double wall stuff. It's hard to make bends with it. With those ducts, you should have a easier time routing the hose then using the RC ducts. The RC ducts like mine are closer to the center and the right side puts the hose right into the washer reservoir.

I used the powdercoated button head bolts on mine too. Still had some rust show up in the center because the allen wrench chipped the coating inside the hole. So be warned.

You going to do the big mouth mod on the grill area too?

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html

Last edited by Rusty; 05-30-2019 at 10:30 PM.
Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote