View Single Post
Old 05-28-2019, 08:23 AM   #10 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy_meng1024 View Post
Did you set the OS Giken LSD to 70% by yourself? I thought it comes with 100% lock only and can't be adjusted by ourselves unless sending back to OS Giken.
You got me thinking now. I came across this. So was Dealen wrong on what he told me?

"Under racing conditions, the function of the LSD is to allow the drive wheels to apply equal traction under acceleration and deceleration. Our OS Giken Super Lock LSD is engineered to be extremely responsive to throttle input to give the driver full control over differential action. Our units are a negative preload design which allows for minimal lock when power is not delivered (turn in) and progressive maximum lock 100% on corner exit. Our unit is capable of controlling when 100% lock happens dependant on estimated power delivery and grip available (tires).

Through its innovative and patented design, up to twice as many friction plates are able to fit into the housing when compared to our competitors' products. This enables the OS Giken Super Lock LSD to achieve true 100% locking capability. Our LSD is also customizable by adjusting the spring inside the pressure ring to achieve progressive lock and allow high powered vehicles controllable lockup. Additionally, its superior design allows for excellent smoothness in regards to lock, virtually eliminating the “chatter” associated with other clutch type LSD brands."

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html
Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote