View Single Post
Old 05-21-2019, 09:47 PM   #11 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by nghtlurkr View Post
I read your suspension overhaul, but it completely skipped the bushing removal as you took it to the shop. I'm well aware that they get destroyed in the processing, that's why I'm asking for those who did destroy them, witness fluid leak out.

Posters #1 and #5(if the same as #1) has the front-facing bushing blown and leaking (as seen in the provided picture) I do not see any leaking evidence of the rear-facing bushing. The picture itself proves your claim the opposite. Unless you are mixed up?

These were one of options I was looking at, but the eccentric part of the bushing throws me off. Both OEM and SPL have it centered. I can probably use it's eccentric character to skew my arms in a way I would prefer, but still in thought.
Standard Nissan fashion. The rear bushings have 2 silicone filled chambers. Like I said. The front bushings are not silicone filled.

Other silicone filled bushings on the Z are. The rear diff bushing. The 2 front sub-frame bushings.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html
Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote