View Single Post
Old 05-21-2019, 04:22 PM   #7 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by nghtlurkr View Post
Sorry for bumping an old thread, but after researching, and without any evidence... has anyone blown their impact bushings yet (rear facing bushing on the front lower control arm)?
Or those who have upgraded to SPL impact bushing replacements, have you destroyed them during the process?

My question is; are these indeed liquid filled as well? or just the smaller front-facing bushing of the front lower control arm?

I've been researching for some impact bushings alternatives without having to run spherical bearings (SPL) for personal preference.
Posters 1 and 5 have blown the front, rear lower impact bushing. The rear lower impact bushing is silicone filled. The front, lower front bushing is not. The bushings get destroyed during the process. My thread will help you out.

The Complete SPL Front Suspension

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html
Rusty is online now   Reply With Quote