View Single Post
Old 05-10-2019, 03:57 PM   #32 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle View Post
If you're a beginner and you've found the wall, chances are it wasn't the brake pads that were the problem

My first time. The track was Pittsburgh International. I had a guy in front of me. It was his first time on the track, and it was his cars first time on the track. The car. It was a 2009 Viper ACR with 4,000 miles on it. He had an instructor with him. About the 8th lap, I watched him go through Turn 1 and rejoin the track at Turn 4. He went straight through the grass. I followed him back to the pits. My windshield was covered in PS fluid, and coolant. His whole front end had damage. His day was done. We all got around him with the instructors and had a debrief. It wasn't the cars fault. He was in over his head. The first couple of laps. He was using the same brake marker. With each lap, he was going faster. The last lap, he was going even faster, but used the same brake marker as before. He didn't adjust for the extra speed. And it cost him. Novice mistake. He was driving a car that was WAY more capable then him.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html
Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote