View Single Post
Old 04-30-2019, 07:41 PM   #22 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zyonara91 View Post
Amazing, you spent time in the military? Any secret projects that we shoud know about?

I wonder, why, if anything, out government would keep aliens secret from us? My first thought would be that we could not handle the fact that we as humans are not the center of the universe as we thought and a more intelligent life form exists which could easily wipe us out.

My second though is that this world is constructed heavily off of religious boundaries and structures. Think about it, only a handful of religions talk about other types of life forms outside of the human realm (excluding angels). I think many would be reluctant to throw away their religious beliefs and aliens would force us to deeply question religious doctrine.

I think I would be happy enough to see a UFO, to see a real alien? I would loose my s**t. To have a galactic federation similar to star wars would be amazing but it would not happen for centuries I think. We as a species barely get along with one another and are always blowing one another up. Can't imagine how we would get along with a totally different life form.
You need to watch this video series. Start from the beginning If you skip around. You will lose some of the meaning.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZWMWtwZ9MI

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html
Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote