View Single Post
Old 04-15-2019, 04:06 PM   #6572 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLarson View Post
Delivered reviews to my employees today. Went pretty well. My underperformer even acknowledged his short comings.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostvette View Post
Reviews can be a scary time for folks. I got dinged on a review from a former employer for not volunteering for overtime...
You ever do a 360 review? Those are fun and terrifying at the same time. You get to write a review on everyone you work with including management. It's anonymous. Or supposed to be. After you write it. You turn it in to the manager. He reads them all. After he gets through. He calls everyone in his office one at a time. You and he goes through what your peers have written about you. Some good, some bad, some funny, mostly BS. We only did it one time. Management got hammered so badly, that the plant manager decided NOT to do it again.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html
Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote